Join OpenView on Thursday, June 15 for our Strategic Business Development Workshop as we bring together corporate and business development leaders from across our portfolio and industry experts for networking and workshop discussions.
We are designing the day around sharing best practices and common challenges associated with building the business development function, forming alliance partnerships, and creating strategic relationships.
The event will be structured as a mix of round-table discussions led by attendees along with presentations from industry experts. We’ll cover a range of topics that are timely and relevant to our portfolio. Last year’s topics included:
- Building the business development function and gaining internal alignment
- Mapping your strategic partner ecosystem
- Managing the deal process and striking a formal partnership arrangement
- Staying relevant with large ecosystem players to drive partnerships and strategic exits
- Following the workshop, please join us for a networking reception on OpenView’s roof deck (weather permitting)
- where you’ll have the chance to connect with OpenView employees and industry influencers.
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to attend, please complete the form at the right.