For our upcoming workshop in July, OpenView will be hosting a roundtable for portfolio Lead Qualification Managers.
The lead qualification function (i.e.. outbound prospecting, lead generation, business development) has become an increasingly important role within OpenView’s portfolio companies’ sales organizations, helping to build stronger pipelines and create a greater brand awareness within highly-targeted segments.
This workshop will serve as an opportunity for the Lead Qualification managers to meet with their peers who are likely facing similar challenges, and share best practices with one another to improve the overall effectiveness of their teams.
Day 1 – Wednesday, 07/18/2012
8:00am – 8:30am
8:30am – 9:15am
9:15am – 10:30am
- The Science and Art of Outbound Prospecting
- Your Outbound Prospecting Equation: Determining Baseline Metrics
- Identifying Lead Quality and Interest Characteristics
- The WYWYN e-mail technique
- Q&A with John
10:30am – 10:45am
10:45am – 12:00pm
- 5 Benchmarks of World-Class Outbound Teams
- 3 Fatal Outbound Management Mistakes
- Increase Results & Motivation by Designing Self-Managing Teams
12:00pm – 1:00pm
1:00pm – 2:30pm
- What is a playbook?
- Why is it important?
- Who should own the creation of it?
- What should it include?
- How should it be applied/used?
2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Using Leads vs. Accounts/Contacts
- Tracking Productivity
- Tracking Messaging
- Tracking Process
- Top 5 Free Technologies
- Top 5 Paid Technologies
- Marketing Automation Tools
4:00pm – 5:15pm
- How OpenView’s Research and Analytics Team Operates
- Research best practices
- Learning from your data analysis to improve research processes
Day 2 – Thursday, 07/19/2012
8:30am – 9:15am
- Where to find top talent
- Top candidate profiles
- Interviewing tips
- Interview processes best practices
- Compensating your outbound prospectors
9:15am – 10:00am
- What is an asset package/why is it important?
- What should an asset package include?
- Who should be responsible for it?
- How should it be used?