13 Methods to Stir the Blog Content Pot
Write great blog content.
Some days, finding a meaningful, relevant topic to write about in your blog is as pleasant as root canal.
In order to narrow the world of possible topics, and stir the creative juices, ask yourself each of these questions. Your answers will lead to an avalanche of great content, according to publicity expert Joan Stewart.
- What is keeping your clients awake at night?
- What is the biggest challenge your customer is facing today?
- What information and resources can you share to make their day better?
- What question have you received lately in an email?
- What is the most frequent question beginners in my niche are asking?
- What issue am I struggling with and where can I find the answer?
- What’s the hottest thing in my industry today?
In addition to asking questions, the following actions can also stir the content pot.
- Invite followers to ask questions.
- Find inspiration from photos. It is amazing what an image on a stock photo site can conjure up.
- Make a list of industry definitions. Everyone loves this type of useful list and they usually return to it again and again.
- Check out events and press releases on Craig’s list for worthy topics.
- Get help from a guest blogger.
- Take both sides of an issue and explain each for your readers.
Better blogging days are ahead!