Corporate Blogs to Lead the Way
Build A Better Corporate Blog With These Examples
Mashable has gathered a list of 15 excellent corporate blogs to help you learn what works in the corporate blogging
The first 10 blogs are listed below, along with a short description of what they are doing so well. Be sure to read the full post for full reviews and screen-shots of all 15 blogs.
- Squarespace: uses a creative, brand aware design.
- Dell: uses a landing page to organize many blogs.
- 37signals Product Blog: showcases products and services.
- Zillow: provides valuable insights into its area of expertise and sticks to its competencies.
- PlayStation Blog: Gets ideas from its fans with PlayStation Blog share.
- Disney Parks: takes fans backstage.
- BBC’s The Editors Blog: brings readers into the process.
- GM FastLane Blog: keeps a focus. Does not try to be what it is not.
- Evernote: mixes it up with multimedia.
- Flickr: highlights its community’s strengths.
Strong corporate blogs like these are the perfect starting point when making crucial decisions about your own corporate masterpiece!