Ease Blogger Guilt
Tips to help you blog more often and create better content.
Rhohit Bhargava has penned the Influential Marketing Blog for six years. His blog is a personal effort and is not meant to be a means of financial support. Therefore, Bhargava only writes when he has “something meaningful to say and the time to do it right.”
Despite this, he understand the “blog guilt” associated with not writing enough and offers tips to help you “create situations for yourself where you can most easily be successful at continually creating great content.”
His ideas for creating a personal blog content strategy include:
- “Keep an archive of ideas.”
- “Half-write posts and give them titles.” You can always revisit them later.
- “Include links and be sure to click on them yourself.”
- “Think creatively.” Bhargava offers a link to a useful article on blogging style in his post.
- Get to know your audience and “create your own set of rules for what works.”
For more tips on how to write great blog content and alleviate blogger guilt, follow the link below to the full post.