Forget Fancy for Launch Success
Simple Steps to Launch Your First Product
The Money Making Blogs Blog dishes up five easy steps to help you launch your new product today. Create buzz, increase cash flow and get your product rolling with these simple steps:
- Write a blog post to announce that you are launching your own product. Offer a corresponding free giveaway. Ask for feedback as a requirement to enter the contest. This will create ‘buzz’ and get folks interested. Post the giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, and send out as an email.
- Wait a couple of days and write a interesting post about your product and remind readers about the contest.
- Pick a winner and announce them on your blog. Then announce that due to high interest, you are offering a 3 day 50% off sale.
- Continue to create buzz about the product and sale during the 3-day period.
- End the sale on time, and raise the product price.
Use this bare bones launch method and you will likely double the sales you would have gained, if you just stuck the product on the market. Have fun and happy selling!
Achieving true product-led growth takes a winning combination of free parts of your product, virality, paying users, and more. Startups spend years (and thousands of dollars) trying to figure out the right model for viral growth – and many never do. So how do you succeed at PLG. Find out here.
Eraser founder, Shin Kim, shares why his company, Eraser, a whiteboard for engineering teams, built an AI sidecar that ultimately drove 30% of all product sign ups. Learn more here.
Miro’s Kate Syuma shares how the company’s growth team iterated smart to improve the user onboarding journey for their popular collaborative platform.