Google Search Tips for Speedy Leads
If your team is using Google to hunt down leads, these Google search tips for B2B sales prospecting will be a welcome time-saver.
The following list will pare down lead search time significantly and help your sales team to narrow, connect and engage more efficiently.
1. Exact Matches: When you are looking for something that exactly matches a specific keyword or phrase. Enclose your search phrase in double quotations and you will only return exact match results.
2. Keyword Exclusions: When you want to get rid of unrelated content, include negative keywords to exclude those results. Do this by using a minus sign (-) followed by your keyword with no spaces.
3. Site Specific Searches: To find a specific page on a site, use the site search command (site:example.com) and Goggle will search only that site. You can also include a keyword with the site to narrow the results. (site:www.insideview.com Executive Team)
4. Synonyms and Modifiers: When searching for a product that has a few names, you can include synonyms in your search by using the synonym (~) or dynamic modifier (*) to combine results.
5. Similar Sites: Use the “related:” search command to find similar or related sites to a prospect, competitor or partner.
For specific search examples and a bonus search tip, check out the full blog post.