Social Media Article Roundup
A recent HubSpot blog presents links to five great articles on social networking as a tool for; business networking, blog traffic boosts, email optimization, customer surveys and increased conversion.
- The first article by Chris Garret presents advice on using social networking to boost your business network. Garret suggests that professionals should focus on creating visibility and pay close attention to common interests, shared goals and community cohesion in order to expand the reach of their network.
- Next is an article from Copyblogger on how to write less and get more traffic. Author Jonathan Morrow suggests that by spending less time writing, bloggers have more time to spend on promotion and guest blogging. Bottom line…connections increase readership and pump up traffic.
- The third article is a collection of tips on how to optimize emails for marketing success. Author Maria Pergolino suggests that a clean list, compelling message, frequent authentication, and ultra-relevant messages are the keys to the email-marketing kingdom.
- Surveys should be your engagement tool of choice, according to the fourth article on the list. Author Amy Portenfield explains how you can use online surveys to boost the effectiveness of your social media presence.
- Last but not least, is a nicely laid out article from Duct Tape Marketing on the optimization of landing pages for maximum conversion.