Why work at OpenView?
OpenView is a leading venture capital firm with a focus on expansion stage software companies. While you may not know us, I bet you know our portfolio: Calendly, Expensify, and Datadog just to name a few. Our mission to improve people’s working lives permeates everything we do – from our investment strategy and how we work with our portfolio to firm operations and how we support our employees. At OpenView, you will be surrounded by intelligent, innovative, creative people who strive to make a difference.
What we’re looking for:
Someone to create a 1:1 demand marketing program from scratch in order to increase OV’s investment outreach and relationship success for Top Prospects. By building a demand marketing program, we hope to help facilitate warm conversations with priority prospects at the point where the investment team desires to build a 1:1 relationship, and provide “air cover” through supportive marketing activities to enhance relationship development during their active relationship building process.
Key job responsibilities fall into a few areas:
- Demand gen program ideation and creation
- Build cross-functional cohesion internally
- Program iteration and testing
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Leverage marketing automation to streamline, automate, and measure programs
- Reporting on successes and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have a winning track record of creating or contributing to:
- Digital paid advertising
- Lead scoring
- Lead nurturing
- Email marketing
- Using existing content marketing opportunities as a way to build relationships
- Account-based marketing techniques, including physical mailing of gifts
- Creating sales and marketing team alignment
If you want to join us, email your resume to Sarah Duffy at email@example.com with the subject line “Demand Marketer opportunity.”