Director, Growth Team
OpenView, the expansion stage venture firm, helps build rapidly expanding software companies into market leaders. Through our expansion platform, we help companies hire the best talent, acquire and retain the right customers and partner with industry leaders so they can dominate their markets. Our focus on the expansion stage makes us uniquely suited to provide truly tailored operational support to our portfolio companies.
OpenView is a top quartile-performing fund and is located in Boston, MA.
This role will focus on helping accelerate growth and build core competency across our portfolio of industry leading B2B software companies. You will be a direct liaison with portfolio executives, helping them on critical topics spanning GTM, product strategy, monetization, and a variety of other areas. Our value-add capabilities form a core element of our broader value proposition as a venture fund. Because of this fact, you will frequently be a part of discussions with prospective portfolio companies.
In addition, you will be a leader in helping us drive the strategy of our firm. We will rely on you to help us define our future market vision and the strategies we need to win. Once we develop these strategies, you’ll help us implement them across our organization and in the market.
- Management consulting core skillset spanning structured problem solving, client hands, and project leadership
- Direct experience in high-growth B2B software, with depth across a core functional area or subject
- Demonstrated experience that spans both strategic analysis and execution with the ability to translate plans to action across each level of the organization
- Creative orientation and growth mindset that is evidenced in the ability to challenge conventions and adapt to changing environments
- Strong ownership mindset that instills trust and allows for expanding responsibility
- 5-10 years professional experience
If you want to join us, email your resume to Ellie D’Amelio at Ellie@ov.vc with the subject line “Growth Team opportunity.”