Why work at OpenView?
OpenView is a leading venture capital firm with a focus on expansion stage software companies. Our mission to improve people’s working lives permeates everything we do – from our investment strategy and how we work with our portfolio to firm operations and how we support our employees. At OpenView, you will be surrounded by intelligent, innovative, creative people who strive to make a difference.
What’s this role all about?
OpenView is looking for a creative and personable professional with superb customer service/customer experience skills to serve as the face of the firm and create a unique and memorable experience for all visitors and employees; providing “concierge-level” service at all times.
- Greet all guests, manage visitor’s schedules and keep front desk clutter free/impeccably organized
- Ensure meeting rooms and common office space is held to an immaculate standard
- Help host events on-site and manage/coordinate vendors pre and post event
- Serve as an onsite host for events when needed after hours
- Manage external vendors and coordinate all office maintenance
- Take care of mail/package delivery and pickup
- Maintain kitchen (snacks, drinks, trash, etc.), and make sure area is always clean/tidy
- Manage office inventory and stock as needed
- Provide A/V support for scheduled meetings
- Coordinate catering orders for all OpenView meetings and events, including firm lunches, board meetings, and happy hours
- Organize, plan and make ongoing changes (in real-time) for business and personal meetings, events, and other activities
- Customer service experience in retail, hospitality or another office environment
- A great attitude and team-first mentality
- Extremely personable, outgoing and courteous, professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Proven time management skills, organized, detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task and juggle a lot of different requests
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Incredibly proactive; able to anticipate and resolve issues
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, on occasion
Interested parties can apply by submitting their resume to Liz Cain at lizc[at]ov[dot]vc.