Why work at OpenView?
OpenView is a leading venture capital firm with a focus on expansion stage software companies. While you may not know us, I bet you know our portfolio: Calendly, Expensify, and Datadog just to name a few. Our mission to improve people’s working lives permeates everything we do – from our investment strategy and how we work with our portfolio to firm operations and how we support our employees. At OpenView, you will be surrounded by intelligent, innovative, creative people who strive to make a difference.
What we’re looking for
Someone who is excited to experiment with new media and new distribution strategies. You think about telling stories across a wide variety of different formats (visual, short form copy, video, podcasts, etc). You can alternate between visual and other forms of storytelling seamlessly. You can take great ideas and turn them into works of art.
Key job responsibilities fall into a few areas:
- Multimedia content production: Level up our video content and guide our growing podcast series – through technical knowledge, storytelling, production and editing.
- Social media strategy: Implement a dual strategy of growing our organic reach on our social media channels and growing the channels themselves as traffic sources for our website/blog.
- Visual design: Create visual assets like web pages, digital images, printed materials, presentation decks and IRL swag.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A creative attitude
- A drive to experiment with new ideas and approaches without knowing what will work
- An eye for visual design and proficiency with their preferred design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch)
- An understanding of the changes happening on social channels
If interested, you can learn more and apply on LinkedIn here.