Why work at OpenView?
OpenView is a leading venture capital firm with a focus on expansion stage software companies. Our unique focus has allowed us to build a team of operational experts dedicated to helping our portfolio companies acquire, grow and retain the right talent and customers. At OpenView, you will be surrounded by intelligent, innovative, creative people who strive to make people’s working lives better. As part of the talent team, you will be responsible for helping to identify, interview and place exceptional candidates within the OpenView portfolio.
What’s this job all about?
We work in a pod model; it’s all about the team. You will be partnered with a Talent Manager and together will take on high priority marketing, sales/customer success and product searches for our portfolio. Generally you will be working on 7-10 searches at a time across a number of companies. You will own candidate pipeline on your searches from identifying the right candidates to finding creative ways to engage this talent, and will follow your candidates through the interview process all the way to offer.
In addition to searches, we’re always looking for creative ways to help our portfolio. You’ll have the opportunity to plan and host events, attend conferences and write content for our blog. If you have an idea, we’re all ears!
- 1+ of experience working with a talent acquisition team in the software industry
- You have an understanding of the recruiting space from past work or internship experience
- Highly self-motivated, you love learning about new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Clear communicator and you enjoy building relationships with new people
- You set high expectations for yourself and your professional development and want to be in an environment that fosters learning and growth
- Agile and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- A passion for recruiting and helping companies grow by connecting them with top talent