AtTask Announces New Product Release to Drive Enterprise Productivity
Today’s enterprise teams struggle with fragmented systems and tools, inconsistent processes, and limited visibility.
This results in silos of information, disconnection from the strategic direction of the company, and no justification of time and work. AtTask built its newest product release, available today, with innovation focused on driving productivity, insight, and collaboration for today’s enterprise teams.
The newest product release further separates AtTask from traditional project management vendors by solving enterprise team challenges.
“Enterprise teams today are failing due to the challenges of collaborating, tracking, and reporting on enterprise work,” said Eric Morgan , AtTask CEO. “We’re excited to roll out the latest version of AtTask that addresses the challenges of today’s enterprises better than any other product on the market.”
With this latest release, AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud continues to meet the needs of the entire enterprise.
- Designed for enterprise work – AtTask made the navigation paths more intuitive, designed for every player on a team, not just for one person in the back office.
- Centralized work and collaboration – unlike traditional project management solutions that just manage projects, AtTask centralizes collaboration while enabling users to manage all types of work – from ad hoc requests to structured, repeatable work.
- Increased productivity – leveraging a next-generation social platform featuring innovations such as comprehensive in-line editing, document collaboration, and rapid report building, workers can spend more time being productive and less time managing their work.
- Designed for all roles – AtTask extends a role-based user experience for every member of the team, not just project managers.
- Streamlined international collaboration – AtTask supports global enterprises by providing more than 160 currencies, and 8 languages, streamlining the work of enterprise teams.
“AtTask has become the hub of information for the company,” said Steve Malchow , Vice President of Operations, Engineering, and Sourcing, Trek Bicycle Corporation.
The new AtTask also includes:
- Seamless connections with online document management solutions, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Google Docs,
- Enterprise-grade platform to meet demanding security and compliance requirements, including enterprise-grade encryption at rest
- Enhanced reporting experience for all roles, including executive visibility into work with the new iPad View app
- Integration with Outlook enables users to easily track and make work requests via email and then manage and collaborate on that work without ever leaving the comfort of Outlook.
“We’ve seen usage by our customers increase by 400% and project manager usage increase by 500% through our past enhancements,” continued Morgan. “That increase in adoption drives the value of AtTask. Usability leads to visibility because the data is in the system, and now you have actionable data. We’re excited to see similar increases in usage with this release.”
Unlike traditional project management tools, AtTask is:
- Robust, yet easy to use – many task management tools are so simple that they don’t deliver any value; the AtTask user experience is world class, while delivering visibility into the entire lifecycle of work.
- Powerful, built for enterprise teams – many tools are so complex that only a highly trained “project scientist” could use them; AtTask is built for the needs of enterprise teams.
To learn more about how AtTask drives productivity for enterprise teams, visit: www.attask.com.
- Watch a demo of the new AtTask
- Learn more about the benefits of AtTask
- See the features of the new AtTask
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization’s goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.