*Personal Information means information with which an individual could be identified.
- Registration Data: When registering on our Website you will provide Personal Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number and email address). We will process any data you enter onto the registration form only with your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed. We will retain the data you provide on the registration form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g., we discontinue the newsletter). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
- Cookies: Our servers may also automatically collect and retain non-personal information in “cookies” about your session when you enter and use our Website. This non-personal information may include: your IP address, the type of browser software used, the Website pages that you visited, including the date and the duration of the visit, and your search queries.
- Use of Information: We will use Personal Information to respond to your requests and to provide marketing information to you.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information: We use aggregate non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs: Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Email Marketing: You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘opt-out’ of those emails within the body of the email to revoke your consent.
- Service Providers: We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except to certain service providers providing services on our behalf.
4. Disclosure and Sharing
- Legal Requirements: We may be required by law to disclose your Personal Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Personal Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our Website or by emailing you (at the email address you have provided).
5. Your Rights
- You always have the right to request a copy of your stored Personal Information at no charge.
- You may withdraw your consent to our use of Personal Information at any time.
- You also have the right to request that your Personal Information be corrected or deleted.
- You can contact us at any time using the address given below under “Contact for Privacy Concerns” if you have further questions about the issues of privacy and data protection.
6. Other Terms
- Retention of Information: We will retain your Personal Information for the purposes described above for as long as is necessary for such purposes and/or necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. In particular, personal data will be retained during the time of any contractual relationship with OpenView and up to ten (10) years thereafter (subject to other legal requirements).
- Industry Standard Security: While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control, there is no guaranty that our data security cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13: We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Contact for Privacy Concerns:
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a request, dispute or complaint about your Personal Information or our privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Contact: email@example.com
- Physical Address: 303 Congress St. 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02210 USA
- Telephone: +1-617-478-7500
- Links to Third-Party Sites: Our Website contains links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies. OpenView has no control over, or responsibility for, such other websites or their privacy policies.
Last updated 1 October 2018