AtTask Expands the Enterprise Work Cloud to Eliminate Work Chaos
Work is rarely completed by a single team, department or person – it requires cross-group collaboration with a number of individuals outside the boundaries of traditional teams, such as executives, requestors, reviewers, and third party vendors.
AtTask is the leader in work collaboration between team members, and with this release, AtTask brings together the required collaboration between the day-to-day contributors and the important, but infrequent reviewers. It also brings an end to the chaos of external collaboration and gives teams ultimate visibility into their work, while ensuring that everyone is working on the most important things at the appropriate time.
“Today’s enterprise teams, unfortunately, experience inefficiency, work chaos and misalignment due to disconnected interactions with each other and their tools,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “The new release of the AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud solves these problems by engaging all contributors, and extending visibility into work to both internal and external team members.”
Unlike traditional project management and task management point solutions that offer a “one-size-fits-none” tool, the AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud provides role-based user experiences designed for every team member to engage as needed in order to get work done. With this new release, AtTask enables external contributors can engage and collaborate as needed in order to get the right work done:
- Share reports, calendars, dashboards and documents–External contributors, on any project can now see reports, calendars, dashboards and documents that are shared with them.
- Review and provide feedback on digital assets–External contributors can easily review, comment, and collaborate on digital assets, ensuring that everyone is working on the most current version.
- Approve projects, tasks and issues–External contributors can approve and check status on projects, tasks, and issues.
- Collaborate and receive updates–External contributors can collaborate in the context of the work and receive real-time updates on all projects, tasks, and documents.
This new release also expands the AtTask Enterprise Work Management offering to provide better visibility at every stage of the work lifecycle, and enable teams to work in the methodology that works best for them.
AtTask Calendar View – A Calendar for Every Need–Calendars are customizable for the unique needs of every person based on the work already in AtTask. The AtTask Calendar View gives unlimited insight into the work you need to complete, or the work being done on specific projects and campaigns by other team members or departments. Calendars can also be shared internally or externally.
AtTask Agile – Work the way that works best for your team-Product development and marketing teams can do all of their work with optimum visibility in one place with one tool. Whether teams work in a Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid model, AtTask provides a single place for all contributors to manage and collaborate together on their work.
To learn more about how the AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud can help your team kill the chaos of work, visit attask.com/newest-version-attask-eliminates-work-chaos.
- Watch the AtTask Agile management solution in action, www.attask.com/product-videos/agile
- Learn more about how the AtTask integration with Outlook improves productivity and visibility, http://www.attask.com/wp-content/attask/data-sheet-outlook.pdf
- See how the AtTask Calendar helps keeps internal and external teams on track, www.attask.com/product-videos/calendar-view
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization’s goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Contact: Shelbi [email protected]