AtTask Named “Cool Vendor” in CRM Marketing Applications 2013 Report
AtTask, the only provider of Enterprise Work Management for marketing teams today announced they had been included in the list of “Cool Vendors” in the Gartner Inc. report, Cool Vendors in CRM Marketing Applications, 2013.
Gartner states, “The Cool Vendors in this research offer unique marketing capabilities for MRM and distributed marketing, and a data- and workflow-driven marketing platform. These vendors provide opportunities for innovation with their specialty focus, but should be considered in a broader context for integrated marketing management (IMM), with the expectation of some risk due to their small size.
“It’s great validation for AtTask and our Marketing Solutions Group to be included in Gartner’s Cool Vendor report,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “To be one of three vendors named in the report demonstrates the value that AtTask provides marketing teams and the need for our solution in this market.”
The report continues, “This year’s Cool Vendors in marketing applications provide more robust people and project management and distributed marketing capabilities, and a data-driven cross-channel marketing platform.”
Cool brands like Tommy Hilfiger , Harry & David, Red Bull , Workday, and GoPro use AtTask for marketing teams to bring visibility, communication, and harmony to their marketing teams. AtTask is the only work management solution in the market that meets the unique needs of the enterprise: managing repeatable, structured, frequent, interdependent work that requires significant team collaboration.
AtTask Enterprise Work Management for marketing teams includes:
- Resource management and allocation – Optimize people resources with real-time updates on where people are working, and where they are needed
- Marketing work coordination – Ensure that the right people work on the right activities at the right time with the right information.
- Creative production management – Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of creative projects, including reviews and collaboration
- Request management – Stop the ad hoc flow of requests by managing both internal and external work requests
- Financial management – Track and forecast budgets, revenue, planned versus actual costs, ROI goals and more.
- Complete Work Visibility – Check the status of individual and team work at any time, including relevant assignments, dependencies, milestones, progress, status, issues, and more.
Morgan continues, “AtTask for marketing teams eliminates the chaos marketers feel and allows them more time to stay in the right side of the brain where creativity lives.”
To read the full Cool Vendors in CRM Marketing Applications, 2013 report, visit http://www.attask.com/promo/email/attask-cool-vendor.
- Listen to how top marketers are solving communication and visibility problemshttp://www.attask.com/marketing/webinars/solve-visibility-problem/
- Read how other marketing customers are using the AtTask http://www.attask.com/marketing/customers/
- Watch how AtTask can calm the chaos of marketing teams http://www.attask.com/marketing/integrated-marketing-work-management
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization’s goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor; product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.