Balihoo Announces Webinar to Help Insurance Carriers Drive Sales Growth with Local Marketing
Balihoo (www.balihoo.com), the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs, today announced a webinar to help insurance carriers improve sales at the local point of purchase.
“For National Insurance Brands: Enabling Effective Local Agent Marketing” provides a best practices framework for insurance carriers to arm their local agents with the knowledge and marketing tools they need to increase national brand awareness and sales at the local level.
For more information and to register for the webinar, visit http://bit.ly/P5th8P.
Consumers are increasingly using local online sources for local purchase decisions, and national brands often face these additional marketing challenges:
- Local is the “last mile of marketing” critical to closing sales at the point of purchase, yet most insurance carriers lack a local marketing strategy.
- Insurance agents and brokers are not trained to be marketers, yet a more sophisticated local marketing approach is needed to attract and acquire new customers.
- Most carriers today have limited visibility into the marketing performance of local agents/brokers.
This webinar will address these challenges and more by providing a roadmap for insurance brands to create and implement a local marketing automation strategy for achieving the following business goals:
- Drive top-line growth and market share
- Leverage the growing importance and strength of local agents
- Maintain control of their national brand further down the sales cycle
- Increase ROI of marketing expenditures
What: Webinar: “For National Insurance Brands: Enabling Effective Local Agent Marketing”
When: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Where: Click here to register for the webinar.
Balihoo is the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs. By automating local marketing, Balihoo gives national brands unprecedented control over local marketing execution and the ability to control the customer experience closer to the point of purchase. Additional information about Balihoo is available at www.balihoo.com.
Emanate for Balihoo
Tom Francoeur, 781-404-2405