Balihoo Presents Webinar Series: Taking National Brands to Local Markets
Balihoo (www.balihoo.com), the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs, today announced a free webinar series designed to help national brand marketers implement effective local marketing activities.
The series of four, 30-minute webinars will be held Tuesdays in May at 12pm EDT, starting on May 8. To learn more and/or register: http://balihoo.com/webseries/May2012.
Webinar installments are:
- May 8: How to implement local websites
- May 15: How to optimize local online listings for your national brand
- May 22: Enabling local pay-per-click with and through your local affiliates
- May 29: How to turn national brands local with social media
The topics will be presented by Shane Vaughan, Balihoo CMO, and other local marketing experts, including Stevey Sherfy from GroupM Search and Ben Carmen from Localeze. They will be joined by additional marketing strategists from Balihoo who help national brands such as Kohler, Pearle Vision, Geico and 1-800-DOCTORS understand the digital space and the best ways to incorporate it into their national-to-local efforts.
“Local marketing is quickly becoming a necessity for national brands, especially those that rely on a network of local affiliates, dealers, distributors, franchisees or retailers,” commented Vaughan. “Without an effective online local marketing strategy, there’s a good chance national brands are losing visibility and sales at the local level and leaving revenue on the table.”
Attendees will learn:
- Local marketing best practices for national brands
- How to take advantage of “The Local Web”
- Why national brands need local websites and how to implement them for 100s or 1000s of local sites
- How to build and manage geo-targeted PPC campaigns for a network of local affiliates
- How to create a local social media strategy to complement a national strategy
- The best way to set up local business listings and why they’re important for increasing local sales
Balihoo is the premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs. By automating local marketing, Balihoo gives national brands unprecedented control over local marketing execution and the ability to control the customer experience closer to the point of purchase. Additional information about Balihoo is available at www.balihoo.com.
Tom Francoeur, 781-404-2405