Central Desktop Makes Enterprise Cloud Collaboration Even Easier with OneLogin Integration
Central Desktop, a leading cloud-based collaboration platform company, today announced that its SocialBridge® solution now offers integration with OneLogin, the leading innovator in identity and management solutions in the cloud.
This integration provides SocialBridge users with easier access to the company’s enterprise collaboration platform while giving IT administrators a single point of control for managing users securely and efficiently across business tools.
“To keep up with the demands of today’s agile business environment, users within our enterprise customers are increasingly adopting various tools to get their jobs done – with or without IT involvement or approval. Meanwhile, the role of IT administrators remains around managing information risk and security while also being expected to drive adoption of standard tools,” said Arnulf Hsu, CTO and co-founder of Central Desktop.
“Our partnership with OneLogin demonstrates a win-win for our enterprise customers who have found it difficult to bridge the gap between end-users and IT administrators. OneLogin provides IT administrators with the control they need to maintain information security, oversight and governance while appeasing their users by allowing them to use newer tools.”
OneLogin’s Free Plan for SocialBridge is free for all of Central Desktop’s paid customers and gives IT administrators an easy and secure way to connect their Active Directory or LDAP server, which means a single point of control for managing users across various locations. This integrated solution also reduces time and cost to implement the SocialBridge platform with single sign-on and includes:
- Instant on – OneLogin’s zero-configuration Active Directory Connector that can be installed in minutes with no server restarts or firewall changes
- Single sign-on – OneLogin uses SAML to sign users into SocialBridge and other cloud applications, which eliminates passwords and the risk of phishing
- Real-time Active Directory user sync – Automatic synchronization between Active Directory and OneLogin provides HR and IT teams with an effective kill switch for off-boarding
- Reporting and analytics – OneLogin’s dashboard provides valuable data about SocialBridge application security and usage
- Multi-factor authentication – Use OneLogin’s free smartphone app or a pre-integrated solution from Duo Security, RSA, SafeNet, Symantec or VASCO
- SocialBridge on your iPad – Secure single sign-on to SocialBridge from your iPad
OneLogin provides the fastest path to identity management in the cloud with an on-demand solution consisting of single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, directory integration, user provisioning, reporting and a catalog with thousands of pre-integrated applications, including AtTask, Box.net, DocuSign, EchoSign, Google Apps, LotusLive, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, Zendesk and ZScaler. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free trial available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
About Central Desktop
Central Desktop helps people work together in ways they never imagined possible. Our SocialBridge online collaboration platform connects people and information in the cloud, making it possible to share files, combine knowledge, inspire ideas, manage projects and more. Central Desktop serves more than half a million users worldwide. Key Central Desktop customers include CBS, Harvard University, the Humane Society of the United States, Netflix, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rhea + Kaiser, Upshot, WD-40 and Workday. Founded in 2005, Central Desktop is a privately-held company with headquarters in Pasadena, California. For more information, visit http://www.centraldesktop.com.
Intersect Communications for Central Desktop
Michelle Van Jura