ExactTarget Aims At Facebook Page Management Tools
ExactTarget joined the parade of Facebook page creation vendors with the release of SocialPages, an application for its ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub.
SocialPages features include things we’ve seen in numerous other Facebook page creation tools, such as:
- A drag-and-drop editor allowing for easy placement of design elements into branded Facebook pages;
- Inclusion of forms, YouTube videos, Flickr galleries, and the Facebook like button to the list of drag-and-drop options;
- The option of creating branded content both for public consumption and for only users who have liked the page;
- Real-time analytics, including impressions, fan total, clicks, likes, demographics, and top-performing content; and
- The ability to associate Facebook pages with email, mobile, or other social media outlets, as well as integration of Facebook engagement with analytics and tracking.
Much in the same way that Socialbakers Engagement Builder, profiled by AllFacebook Tuesday, is connected with that vendor’s analytics and benchmarking platform, SocialPages is an offshoot of ExactTarget’s Interactive Marketing Hub, which offers page managers the following features:
- Management of Facebook, Twitter, email, and mobile campaigns from a single dashboard;
- Integration of data from more than 600 technology partners;
- A calendar tool fpr organization-wide planning;
- The Audience Builder segmentation engine, which helps managers to sift through the massive amount of available data and find specific information on customer behavior;
- Automation Studio, which allows managers to automate repetitive tasks; and
- Pulse, a real-time glance at users’ interactive messages, conversations, and campaigns.
Deciding whether or not ExactTarget’s SocialPages is right for you is a matter of whether you like the look and feel of the application. The features are pretty similar to those of the leading page creation tools available from at least a dozen other vendors right now.