ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub Ushers in Next Generation of Real-Time Cross-Channel Marketing
Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget unveiled its expanded suite of interactive marketing products today, providing marketers new cloud-based solutions to plan, create, automate and measure interactive marketing campaigns in real time.
“With today’s product launches, we are defining a new era in marketing and leading the industry by providing the most powerful, flexible solution to help organizations market to the power of one”
Built on the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub, the new solutions extend the capabilities of the company’s cross-channel marketing platform with drag and drop automation across email, mobile, Facebook and Twitter and the industry’s first framework for third-party application development.
“We are in a new era of marketing – one of an incredibly empowered cross-channel consumer who is interacting with brands via email, Twitter, Facebook, mobile and the Web, all from the phone they carry in their purse or pocket,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget’s cofounder and chief executive officer. “Marketers must move quickly and embrace the real-time reality of this new era or risk finding themselves and their brands irrelevant.”
Launched today before a sold-out crowd of more than 3,000 attending ExactTarget’s annual user conference Connections, the expanded suite of interactive marketing products and technologies include:
- Audience Builder – Provides marketers a powerful solution to consolidate, analyze and take action on customer data in real time through an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create targeted audiences for campaigns across email, mobile, social media and the Web.
- Automation Studio – Adds drag and drop automation to plan and power messages across email, mobile, social or Web campaigns based on consumer behavior, time or custom attributes.
- Campaign Management – Expands central campaign planning and calendaring capabilities to seamlessly coordinate channels using a single integrated storyboard that dynamically links campaigns on email, mobile, Twitter, Facebook, Web and offline channels.
- HubExchange – Opens ExactTarget’s interactive marketing platform for select third-party application development and innovation. The first applications available include Marketo’s lead management application and Klout’s social influence data application.
- Integrated Reporting – Expands real-time Pulse dashboard reporting to provide cross-channel analytics and campaign performance measurement and ROI analysis.
- MobileConnect – Expands ExactTarget’s mobile application with messaging templates, automation, cross-channel execution, campaign management and real-time analytics.
- Report Builder – Provides a new data discovery and customizable reporting application that enables marketers to explore engagement metrics and channel preferences.
- SocialPages – Adds new Facebook page creation and campaign management capabilities with integrated analytics and real-time engagement features.
- Protected By ExactTarget – Adds enterprise ‘WatchDog’ functionality to provide users real-time monitoring and alerting of account activity and customizable access controls.
“The level of innovation we are delivering is unprecedented and most importantly provides marketers the solutions they need to connect in real time with today’s empowered consumer,” said Scott McCorkle, ExactTarget’s chief operating officer. “Marketers must embrace the three new tenants of marketing – create a common view of the consumer across all channels, interact in real time and embrace the reality of cross-channel marketing.
“With today’s product launches, we are defining a new era in marketing and leading the industry by providing the most powerful, flexible solution to help organizations market to the power of one,” McCorkle said.
The unveiling of ExactTarget’s expanded suite of interactive marketing solutions comes during ExactTarget Connections ’11, the world’s largest interactive marketing conference. Centered on the theme of “The Power of One,” Connections ’11 is designed to challenge the more than 3,000 attending the sold-out three-day conference to explore the power of one consumer to change a brand, one technology to change an industry and one person to change the world. The conference features addresses from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, CNN’s Soledad O’Brien, author Aron Ralston and executives from Facebook, Adobe, Yahoo!, Best Buy, Klout and Foursquare. The conference also features more than 50 interactive breakout sessions ranging from marketing best practices to building interactive marketing campaigns.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of on-demand email marketing and interactive marketing solutions. The company’s Interactive Marketing Hub technology provides organizations a single solution to connect with customers via email, integrated text messaging, landing pages and social media. Supported by collaborative global services teams, ExactTarget’s technology integrates with more sales and marketing information systems than any other in the industry, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Omniture and Webtrends among many others. ExactTarget powers permission-based multichannel communications for thousands of organizations around the world including Expedia.com, Best Buy, Papa John’s, CareerBuilder.com, Gannett Co., Inc., The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Home Depot and Wellpoint, Inc. For more information, visit www.exacttarget.com.
Mitch Frazier, 317-275-5034