ExactTarget Unveils SocialPages(TM) with Real-Time Facebook Analytics, Cross-Channel Integration
Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget launched its new SocialPages application today, providing marketers a powerful solution to create and integrate branded Facebook pages into cross-channel interactive marketing campaigns.
“SocialPages provides an easy to use solution that brings the power of Facebook into cross-channel marketing by integrating content creation, planning, management and real-time analytics through the Interactive Marketing Hub’s single user interface.”
Built as an application on the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub, SocialPages provides a drag and drop interface that allows marketers to create and manage branded Facebook tabs and monitor real-time performance and cross-channel engagement across email, mobile, social media and the Web.
“Facebook is becoming an essential interactive channel to create engaging experiences, but presents a challenge for marketers looking to integrate social campaigns and data into the broader marketing mix,” said Scott McCorkle, ExactTarget’s chief operating officer. “SocialPages provides an easy to use solution that brings the power of Facebook into cross-channel marketing by integrating content creation, planning, management and real-time analytics through the Interactive Marketing Hub’s single user interface.”
Key features of ExactTarget SocialPages include:
- Drag and Drop Editor: Allows marketers to quickly and easily build and design branded Facebook pages.
- ExactTarget Gears: Enables marketers to incorporate engaging content such as forms, YouTube videos, Flickr Galleries and the Facebook Like button through a drag and drop interface.
- Gated Content: Allows marketers to offer public content to non-fans and exclusive content to fans after they have “liked” the page.
- Real-Time Analytics: Provides real-time analytics including impressions, fan growth, clicks, likes, demographics and best performing content.
- Cross-Channel Campaign Management: Allows marketers to associate Facebook pages to marketing campaigns on email, mobile, social media or the Web and integrates Facebook engagement into campaign performance analytics and real-time tracking.
- Cross-Channel Integration: Fully integrated with the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub, SocialPages provides a single location to leverage content and creates a single view of consumer engagement across Facebook, email, mobile, social media and the Web.
“SocialPages provides marketers the first solution to bridge the chasm that exists between Facebook and cross-channel marketing campaigns,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “By fully integrating Facebook page creation and management into the Interactive Marketing Hub, marketers can unlock the value of Facebook and integrate the channel into interactive campaigns alongside email, mobile, social and the Web.”
The launch of the SocialPages comes during ExactTarget Connections ’11, the world’s largest interactive marketing conference. Centered on the theme of “The Power of One,” Connections ’11 is designed to challenge the more than 3,000 attending the sold-out three-day conference to explore the power of one consumer to change a brand, one technology to change an industry and one person to change the world. The conference features addresses from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, CNN’s Soledad O’Brien, author Aron Ralston and executives from Facebook, Adobe, Yahoo!, Best Buy, Klout and Foursquare. The conference also features more than 50 interactive breakout sessions ranging from marketing best practices to building interactive marketing campaigns.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of on-demand email marketing and interactive marketing solutions. The company’s Interactive Marketing Hub technology provides organizations a single solution to connect with customers via email, integrated text messaging, landing pages and social media. Supported by collaborative global services teams, ExactTarget’s technology integrates with more sales and marketing information systems than any other in the industry, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Omniture and Webtrends among many others. ExactTarget powers permission-based multichannel communications for thousands of organizations around the world including Expedia.com, Best Buy, Papa John’s, CareerBuilder.com, Gannett Co., Inc., The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Home Depot and Wellpoint, Inc. For more information, visit www.exacttarget.com.
Mitch Frazier, 317-275-5034