Exinda Announces Event Participation
Exinda to Share Drivers Behind Its 70% Revenue Growth in 2010 and Strategic Direction for 2011 and Beyond
ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS–(Marketwire – March 1, 2011) – Exinda, a global provider of WAN optimization solutions, today announced that Michael Sharma, Chief Executive Officer of Exinda, will participate in the 2011 Montgomery Technology Conference at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, California, on March 8 and 9, 2011.
Mr. Sharma will share the drivers behind Exinda’s 2010 growth and provide an overview of the company’s strategy to maintain its growth rate in 2011 and beyond during his session on March 8 at 4:30 pm.
“Our 70% revenue growth in 2010 has positioned Exinda as the fastest growing provider of WAN Optimization solutions,” said Sharma. “As a pure-play WAN Optimization company, we have been able to dedicate all of our resources to delivering product capabilities that exceed those of our peers. By incorporating full visibility, control and optimization in a single appliance, we enable network managers to improve the performance of business applications on their network, and realize significant savings on their infrastructure costs. Our ability to help IT departments to align their decisions with their companies’ business strategies has been instrumental to our growth.”
Recent Exinda Highlights
• Exinda introduced six new product and software releases in 2010, including its ExOS 6.0 software for its WAN Optimization appliances.
• Exinda added 350 new customers in 2010, and now exceeds 2,000 customers worldwide from the education, government, healthcare, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods and other sectors.
Channel Growth and Enablement
• Exinda expanded its global sales and support capabilities with the addition of new channel partners in each of its key markets and was awarded the 2010 Everything Channel Partner Program Guide and Five-Star Partner Rating.
Strategic Technology Partnerships
• Exinda formed strategic partnerships with several global software companies, including Replify, Vineyard and NetDialog to compliment its WAN Optimization solutions and generate new sales channels and opportunities.
• In 2010, Exinda increased its global workforce by 30%, including the addition of key sales and marketing leaders in North America, Latin America and Benelux, and the expansion of its product development and support teams.
Exinda is a proven global supplier of WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration products. The Exinda Unified Performance Management (UPM) solution encompasses application visibility, control, optimization and intelligent acceleration – all within a single network appliance that is affordable and easy to manage. Founded in 2002, Exinda is headquartered in Andover, MA and has established regional offices in Canada and the United Kingdom to support the growing global demand for its products and services. Exinda is a 100% channel business with products being distributed by a worldwide network of solution partners who offer local support and services. For more information, please visit http://www.exinda.com.
Exinda and the Exinda logo are trademarks of Exinda. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.