Exinda Continues to Accelerate as Market Embraces Next-Generation Application Assurance Solutions
Exinda, a global provider of WAN Optimization 2.0 and application performance assurance solutions, continues to show strong global momentum as it reports several strategic expansions and market results.
The company’s strong growth was highlighted today with several key announcements, including record breaking sales for the third quarter, rapid expansion of the engineering and support organizations, and several notable awards for leadership within key vertical industry segments.
“2012 has been a very strong year for Exinda as customers around the world are embracing the company’s WAN Optimization 2.0 solutions,” said Exinda CEO Michael Sharma. “As corporate IT priorities continue to evolve away from throughput maximization and towards predictable user experience, Exinda is rising to the top. Our focus on application assurance and our ability to provide network administrators a unique level of control to view and shape traffic will continue to reap rewards as we move forward.”
Exinda continues to grow its engineering and support organizations to accelerate the company’s research and development roadmap. Much of the employee growth has come in Waterloo, Ontario, which has become a strategic location for recruitment of new engineering talent. Waterloo is home to one of the top five computer science universities in North America, and, with other large communications companies also located nearby, offers a strong recruiting pool to further grow the organization. More than 20 positions will be added by the end of 2013 to further meet the demand by Exinda’s customers.
Additional 2012 corporate highlights include:
- A record-breaking sales quarter – Building on the momentum of Exinda’s growing channel program, Q3 2012 sales were the highest in the company’s history, and represented a 58 percent increase over Q3 2011. As part of this growth trend, 35 percent of Exinda’s sales are competitive replacements, as more and more customers strive to gain true visibility and insight into their traffic, and set priorities and policies to assure a predictable user experience.
- Developments in EMEA and APAC – Significant investment in international personnel, channel development and technical resources throughout EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions contributed to explosive revenue growth. The company’s Asia-Pacific revenue alone has seen triple-digit growth in 2012.
- Receipt of several prestigious industry and business awards and designations – Exinda has been named to the Red Herring 100 Americas list as well as to the Inc. 500| 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Exinda also won recognition from Internet Telephony, Microscope ACEs, CRN and TechWorld for its products and customer implementations.
- Leadership in key vertical industry segments – More than 6 million students at more than 700 universities and other learning facilities around the world rely on the Exinda Learning Network to deliver a predictable user experience for student, faculty and administration. In addition, eight out of the 10 leading international hotel brands run on the Exinda Hospitality Network.
- Continued emphasis on customer satisfaction – With the launch of Exinda Certified Network Associate and Exinda Certified Network Professional training courses, customers have the highest level of support for their personnel.
“Earlier this year we predicted 2012 would be a watershed year for Exinda, and that has proven itself out,” Sharma said. “We’re well poised to continue this momentum into 2013, and continue to capitalize on opportunities as they present themselves.”
Exinda is a proven global supplier of next-generation WAN optimization and application assurance solutions. The company has helped more than 2,500 organizations in over 80 countries worldwide assure application performance, improve the end-user experience, contain recreational applications and reduce network operating costs for the IT executive. For more information, please visit http://www.exinda.com.