Exinda Delivers Record Sales Growth in 2010
Andover, MA – Exinda, a leading global provider of WAN optimization and application performance management solutions, today announced it achieved growth of its ADO (application delivery optimization) solutions at a rate in excess of five times the market growth rate during 2010. The Company realized year over year revenue growth of more than 70% in a market segment that according to IDC is growing at 12.5% annually. Exinda also increased its global customer footprint to more than 2,000 customers during the year, with significant new account wins coming from each of its key geographic regions.
“Exinda’s Unified Performance Management (UPM) strategy is resonating with customers that want a simple solution that delivers visibility, quality of service and WAN Optimization within a single appliance,”said Michael Sharma, CEO of Exinda.
“Customers’ needs dictate the product requirements for ADO solution providers. For the past four years, Exinda has been developing an ADO platform from the ground up designed to deliver end-to-end visibility of the information that organizations have told us they want. This technology leadership positions Exinda to continue its market traction by providing customers with the features they want, and further increasing our share of the marketplace.”
Exinda’s customer growth includes both organizations that selected its solutions for green field deployments, as well as companies that installed Exinda to replace existing appliances that did not deliver all the required elements of an ADO solution.
“A significant portion of our new customers in 2010 were through displacement of competitors’ products in customer networks. As a ‘pure-play’ ADO technology provider, Exinda has been able to establish an innovative first-to-market advantage with a complete solution that delivers visibility, control and acceleration—the three pillars of a true ADO solution,” said Sharma.
- Exinda introduced six new product and software releases, including ExOS 6.0. ExOS 6.0 provides key enhancements to the company’s Unified Performance Management architecture, which incorporate the three pillars of a complete Application Delivery Optimization platform—visibility, control and acceleration—that are required to effectively manage applications traversing a WAN within a single network appliance.
- Exinda now optimizes more than 2,000 application signatures, which is 2.5 times the published capability of competitive solutions.
- Exinda added 350 new customers during the year, and its customer base now exceeds 2,000 customers worldwide from the education, government, healthcare, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods and other sectors.
- Revenue growth from 2009 to 2010 has been achieved across all sales regions; highlighted by annual growth of 160% in North America and 215% in the United Kingdom.
- The Company’s average deal size grew 45% in 2010 compared to 2009, fueled by customer demand for greater capacity and the implementation of Exinda solutions deeper into the network.
Channel Growth and Enablement
- Exinda expanded its global sales and support capabilities with the addition of new channel partners in each of its key markets.
- Over 60% of the Company’s revenue came from opportunities developed by the Company’s partner base.
- The company also introduced several new programs including FastBox for product evaluations, global training initiatives, and sales and marketing programs to support its channel partners worldwide.
- Exinda was awarded the 2010 Everything Channel Partner Program Guide and Five-Star Partner Rating, and was recognized as a 2010 Channel Chief by Everything Channel’s CRN.
Strategic Technology Partnerships
- Exinda formed strategic partnerships with several global software companies, including Replify, Vineyard and NetDialog to compliment its WAN Optimization solutions and generate new sales channels and opportunities.
- In late 2010, Exinda increased its global workforce by 30%, including the addition of key sales and marketing leaders in North America, Latin America and Benelux, and the expansion of its product development and support teams. The Company will continue to add resources to further its product innovation and provide the highest level of support to its customers and partners.
“Exinda has experienced tremendous growth during a period when many of our peers experienced modest or even declining results,”
“We believe our UPM strategy sets a new standard for measuring the capabilities of products in the ADO category. Our focused execution on our product and business plan, combined with our unwavering commitment to our customers will help us to build upon this momentum during 2011.”
Exinda is a proven global supplier of WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration products. The company has helped over 2,000 organizations in over 80 countries worldwide improve the end user experience, manage application performance, manage congestion over the WAN and reduce network operating costs for the IT executive. For more information, please visit the web site.