Exinda Sees Record Results during Q3 2011
Exinda, a leading global provider of WAN optimization and application performance management solutions, today announced it achieved record sales growth and product development milestones during Q3 2011.
Fuelled by the expansion of its sales and support capabilities in EMEA markets, the company achieved revenue growth of over 49% for the three months ended September 30, 2011, compared with the same period in 2010. This follows two quarters of Y/Y revenue growth exceeding 130%. The company also reported sequential quarterly revenue growth of 8% compared with Q2 2011. Exinda also announced that it has increased its global customer footprint by over 25% to more than 2,500 customers, with significant new account wins coming from each of its key geographic regions.
Exinda’s Unified Performance Management (UPM), unique in its integration of visibility, control and optimization, is aggressively winning over customers. Unlike solutions that blindly accelerate any traffic offered to it, the dynamic feedback between components allows UPM to selectively accelerate only business critical applications, not wasting precious optimization resources on recreational or other non-business traffic. UPM’s deep visibility also plays an increasingly important part in real business application identification, while legacy WAN optimization technologies are mired in working only with ports and protocols. As businesses demand more focus on end user experience in increasingly complex application delivery architectures, UPM’s ability to see, protect and enhance at the user level is becoming the clear choice.
“Changes in the way businesses manage their applications are demanding a change in what is needed for effective WAN Optimization,” said Michael Sharma, CEO of Exinda. “Exinda’s next-generation approach to managing applications on the WAN is filling a gap as enterprises increasingly need to extract every measure of performance from their WAN Optimization systems. The legacy systems that made sense a few years ago simply cannot keep up with today’s demands. Businesses that require visibility at the user level and the flexibility dynamically apply and adjust both control and optimization are upgrading to Exinda.”
Exinda’s customer growth includes both organizations that selected its solutions for green field deployments, as well as companies that installed Exinda to replace existing competitive appliances that did not deliver all the required elements of a next generation WAN Optimization solution.
“Exinda’s growth has outpaced many in our industry, and we continue to attract new customers and expand our market reach with our Unified Performance Management approach to managing and optimizing WAN traffic. A significant portion of our new customers has come through displacement of competitors’ products in customer networks. As a ‘pure-play’ WAN Optimization technology provider, Exinda has been able to establish an innovative first-to-market advantage with a fully integrated solution that delivers visibility, control and acceleration – the three pillars of a true next generation WAN Optimization solution,” continued Sharma.
Among the new customers that selected Exinda in Q3 2011 were higher education facilities including University of Colorado and Thomas M. Cooley Law School and government/enterprise organizations such as The State of South Dakota and Raytheon. Telecom Malaysia, Rajamangala University of Technology Isan, Genting Casinos, and Inteva were among the existing customers that placed follow-on orders for Exinda’s WAN Optimization solutions.
Q3 2011 Highlights
· Exinda Introduces Virtual WAN Optimization Appliance – New Product Enhances Cloud, Enterprise WAN Optimization, Supports Mobile Road Warriors
· Exinda Optimizes Network Bandwidth for Ryerson University – Major Canadian University Chooses Exinda Appliance to Prioritize Applications
· City of Coldwater Selects Exinda to Optimize its Internet Services – Exinda’s WAN Optimization Solutions Improve Download Speeds for Video, Rich Media and Other Internet Applications
· Exinda’s Products Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Through Distribution Partnership With Synnex – Listing on GSA Schedules Enables Federal Agencies to Improve Network Performance With Exinda’s WAN Optimization Solutions
· Exinda Accelerates Network Performance for Inteva Products, LLC – Tier 1 Auto Parts Engineering and Supply Firm Selects Exinda’s WAN Optimization Solutions to Drive Better Connections Between ItsGlobal Locations
· Exinda’s WAN Optimization Solutions Chosen by Ball State University- Exinda Solutions Increase Bandwidth Management Capacity by 250 Percent
· Exinda announces appointment of Robert H. Scott to Chairman of its Board of Directors – Scott brings more than 30 years of executive experience in the technology industry to Exinda board
Exinda is a proven global supplier of WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration products. The company has helped over 2,500 organizations in over 80 countries worldwide improve the end user experience, manage application performance, manage congestion over the WAN and reduce network operating costs for the IT executive. For more information, please visit http://www.exinda.com.