Monetate Adds Digital Marketing Veteran to Strategic Services Team
Monetate, the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites, today announced that Nathan Richter has joined the company as Strategic Services Director.
- A thirteen-year veteran of digital marketing and online retailing, Richter has extensive hands-on experience helping enterprise clients implement successful multichannel marketing campaigns.
- A noted website user experience expert, Richter most recently served as director of Internet sales and site development for The Franklin Mint, where he was responsible for the organization’s online business channel. Richter has also managed online marketing and site optimization programs for David’s Bridal, QVC, and dELiA’s.
- Richter is the latest addition to Monetate’s large and growing Strategic Services team, led by Chief Strategist Brett Blair. The team consists of highly qualified Client Success Directors, skilled professionals with extensive testing, targeting and personalization experience.
- Every Monetate client is assigned a Client Success Director to provide guidance with testing and targeting campaigns and foster strategic use of the Monetate platform in order to maximize marketing ROI.
- “It’s an exciting time for Monetate as we continue to grow our base of large online retail clients, and our Strategic Services team is working in the trenches every day to help clients deliver the most sophisticated and personalized shopping experience to their customers,” said Monetate Chief Strategist Brett Blair. “As a veteran of many large online retail companies and an expert in website user experience, Nathan is the perfect person to join our Strategic Services team. His insights will help our clients achieve great sales results and we’re thrilled to have him aboard.”
- “After more than a decade working at large retailers and eCommerce enterprises, I’ve seen firsthand how critical it is to have the right technologies and tools to succeed in this high-stakes industry,” said Richter. “Monetate is the only technology company I’ve seen that is 100 percent focused on helping companies grow their online revenues by improving the customer experience. I’m excited to join the fast-growing team at Monetate, and look forward to working hand-in-hand with the world’s largest brands to bring them the most advanced testing, targeting, and personalization platform available.”