Monetate Publishes Ultimate Guide to Reaching Tablet Shoppers
Monetate, the leader in online marketing technology, today published an eBook that provides tips for brands to optimize the website experience for tablet shoppers.
Free to download, the 25-page eBook provides strategic insight and best practices for brands to deliver a better and more relevant tablet website experience, and to improve conversions, average order value, and other key performance metrics. The informative guide illustrates best practices for reaching tablet shoppers in the following ways:
- Identify activity and volume to execute a website audit.
- Highlight key website elements such as the browser bar and search capabilities.
- Optimize website features by identifying opportunities to update content, account for touch and swipe functionality, and support navigation flyout.
- Increase accessibility by using larger buttons and highlighting site search.
- Streamline product detail pages to ensure the effectiveness of page real estate.
- Utilize alternative payment options to help simplify the checkout process and boost conversions.
“We strive to be at the forefront of tablet innovation by offering marketers educational resources like our new eBook, the recent webinar on increasing tablet ROI, and more,” said Monetate CMO Kurt Heinemann.
“With tablet shoppers converting at a rate of between 4-5%*, devising and deploying an effective tablet strategy has become an essential area of focus for digital marketers.”
Monetate LiveTarget, part of the company’s Agility Suite of website optimization products, provides marketers unparalleled segmentation abilities allowing them to identify tablet users and engage them in more effective ways. By connecting with this key segment of website traffic in real time, marketers can change the website experience for their visitors who use devices like iPads and Kindle Fires and deliver a relevant customer experience.
- Source: Forrester Research, Why Tablet Commerce May Soon Trump Mobile Commerce:
Monetate drives billions of dollars of revenue every year for some of the best-known brands in the world, including Best Buy, QVC, Urban Outfitters, Aeropostale, The Sports Authority, and PETCO. The company’s comprehensive product suite and conversion expertise enable marketers to deliver a more relevant customer experience with unprecedented agility.
Leading marketers rely on Monetate’s cloud-based browser technology to achieve a new level of speed and control, allowing them to run 16 times more optimization campaigns compared to industry averages.
The Monetate Agility Suite includes advanced products for testing, merchandising, targeting, and cross-channel consistency, providing an opportunity to bypass IT restraints and react in real time to customer demands.Monetate also helps marketers implement best practices and drive online revenue through its expert strategic services and content publishing teams.