New CoTweet Enterprise Edition Integrates with Facebook, ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub
Indianapolis, IN – CoTweet released its new enterprise edition today, expanding the social media management platform to Facebook, adding richer social media analytics, an iPhone app and new integrations with Salesforce.com and ExactTarget.
CoTweet 3.0 Enterprise Edition enables users to link Facebook Fan pages to existing CoTweet workgroups, export tweets and Facebook posts to Salesforce, and manage social media interactions alongside other interactive marketing channels through the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub(TM).
“Facebook and Twitter are the two most popular communities for enterprises to interact with consumers via social media,” said Jesse Engle, chief executive officer and co-founder of CoTweet. “However, growing your fan base isn’t just about posting messages. Today’s marketers need to engage in authentic conversations across online channels that reflect real-time awareness, historical context and expert follow-up.”
New CoTweet 3.0 Enterprise Edition product features include:
- Facebook Integration—Monitor public status updates, publish and moderate conversations on fan pages—Monitor updates for keywords relevant to your organization
- Schedule and publish updates to fan pages
- Upload photos
- Respond to updates and comments in real time
- Define roles and permissions for your team
- Assign updates and comments to team members for follow up
- Salesforce Integration—Connect conversations on Twitter and Facebook to client retention and lead generation efforts—One-click exporting of tweets and Facebook posts to Salesforce cases and opportunities
- iPhone App Support—Stay connected with followers across all accounts 24/7
- Rich Analytics and Reporting—Gain insights into all aspects of your social media performance—Reach—Track the number of Facebook fans and Twitter followers
- Impressions—Understand the true reach of your messages
- Retweets—Track retweets per tweet and the number of people retweeting
- Engagement—Measure inbound and outbound conversation volume across all your Twitter and Facebook channels
- Influence—View influence across several dimensions and track over time
- Export reporting data to Excel for further analysis
- Increased Productivity—Streamline activities between users and workgroups—Assignments & Notes—Assign messages to team members for follow up
- Tagging—Organize messages by topic for analysis
- Snippets—Create and access one-click responses to common questions
- Twitter Contributor—Empower employees to be the voice of your company
CoTweet 3.0 Enterprise Edition is available as a standalone application at no additional charge to enterprise customers. CoTweet Standard Edition remains free to all users. The enterprise edition will also be available as a fully integrated application through the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub. Unveiled today, the Interactive Marketing Hub enables marketers to plan, monitor and track real-time interactive marketing programs from a single dashboard by aggregating all customer interaction data as it happens, allowing marketers to instantly take action on the data across all online channels.
The launch of CoTweet 3.0 Enterprise Edition comes during ExactTarget’s annual user conference Connections ’10, the world’s largest gathering of interactive marketers. More than 2,000 are attending the three-day conference in Indianapolis that features addresses by Sir Richard Branson, Twitter Chief Operating Officer Dick Costolo and more than 35 interactive breakout sessions ranging from marketing best practices to building interactive marketing campaigns.
CoTweet, by ExactTarget, is a social media management platform that helps companies engage, track and report on conversations across social networks. Built for business users, CoTweet provides advanced workflow, role-based access control, analytics and reporting, and mobile app support to drive deeper customer engagement online. The product is available in Standard (free) and Enterprise editions, and integrates with ExactTarget’s on-demand email and interactive marketing solutions to deliver the complete brand marketer’s toolkit. CoTweet clients include: Citigroup, Delta Airlines, Kelly Blue Book, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Sprint, Staples, Universal Music Group, Whole Foods and more. To learn more about CoTweet Enterprise, sign up for a demo at www.cotweet.com and follow us @cotweet and on Facebook.