uSamp Announces Corporate Rebranding to Instantly, Inc.
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 3, 2015 — uSamp, a leading supplier of market research sample, today announced the change of its corporate name and brand identity to Instantly, Inc. The rebrand unifies the company’s audience offerings with its consumer insights tools under a single entity and positions the company for continued growth and innovation.
“Changing our name to Instantly allows us to directly connect our sample business to our growing insights platform—and expand both business units together,” said Alan Gould, chief executive officer.
For more than six years, the company has provided world-class sample solutions to top market research firms and Fortune 500 brands. Since 2012, the company has also developed advanced automated tools that quickly and accurately deliver quality insights for brand managers and marketers. Today, Instantly starts its accelerated journey toward building a comprehensive consumer insights platform for marketers to gather data from consumers at exactly the right place and exactly the right time. Additionally, Instantly plans to invest further in its sample business and grow its audience offerings for the research community.
Under Instantly, the company will offer these products and solutions:
- Instantly Concept Test™: The automated insights tool for rapidly collecting consumer feedback on early-stage product concepts.
- Instantly Survey Tool™: The free survey authoring tool that allows marketers to create professional surveys quickly and easily and send them to a database or any desired consumer audience.
- Instantly Sample Service™: The trusted service for accessing high-quality sample for any research study.
- Instantly Automated Sample™: The automated, cost-effective platform for purchasing sample and managing a research study.
- Instantly Mobile Solutions™: The mobile research solutions revolutionizing ad effectiveness, in-home usage testing and shopper insights studies.
“We have an incredible wealth of data at our fingertips coming directly from the consumers that multinational brands want to reach,” said Andy Jolls, chief marketing officer. “In 2015, we plan to push the boundaries of consumer insights by finding new ways to collect answers before marketers even need to ask questions. We believe that today’s marketers need access to the data of now in order to keep up with the rapidly shifting consumer landscape and to use budgets efficiently to mitigate market failures.”
In celebration of the rebrand, the company has unveiled a brand new website, www.instant.ly, where information on all of its products and solutions can be found.
About Instantly, Inc.
Instantly™ is the world’s largest audience and insights platform, providing researchers and marketers with immediate access to consumers and automated insights tools to make faster, better decisions. Instantly is based in Los Angeles, with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.instant.ly.