uSamp Founders are Finalists for Ernst and Young Entreprenuer of the Year
Ernst & Young LLP is pleased to announce the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Greater Los Angeles finalists. This group of outstanding entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous winners of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders. The winners will be revealed at a gala event on June 21 at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills.
“These finalists create jobs in our area, encouraging community development and innovation in our broader economy,” said Brian Ring, Entrepreneur Of The Year Greater Los Angeles Program Director. “No matter who wins on June 21 we know one thing for sure – Greater Los Angeles is enriched by every one of these finalists.”
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2011 Greater Los Angeles finalists are:
- Frank Addante, CEO & Founder, the Rubicon Project, Inc.
- Brandon Beck, Co-Founder & CEO, and Marc Merrill, President, Riot Games
- Sue Chen, Founder & CEO, Nova Medical Products
- Matt Dusig and Gregg Lavin, Co-Founders, United Sample, Inc.
- Lyndon Faulkner, President & CEO, Pelican Products, Inc.
- Ernesto Gutierrez, President & CEO, Allied Industries, Inc.
- Ajay Handa, Chief Executive Officer, Columbus Technologies & Services, Inc.
- Bill Imada, Chairman & CEO, IW Group, Inc.
- Constance Lau, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.
- Angiolo Laviziano, CEO, Mainstream Energy Corporation
- Dr. Richard Lee, Chairman & CEO, Amsino Medical Group
- Mohan Maheswaran, President & CEO, Semtech Corporation
- Dr. Cabrini March and Dr. Glenville March, Co-Presidents & Co-CEOs, March Vision Care
- Nick Mehta, Chief Executive Officer, LiveOffice
- Adam Miller, President & CEO, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Scott Painter, CEO & Founder, TrueCar, Inc.
- Steve Rechnitz, Co-Founder & CEO, Twin Med LLC
- Dan Sanker, President & CEO, CaseStack
- Neal Schore, President & CEO, Triton Digital Media
- James Segil, President, and Alex Kazerani, CEO, EdgeCast Networks
- Mike Zhang, CEO, Airsoft Megastore