VersionOne Announces New Release: The Best User Interface in Agile Just Got Better
VersionOne, recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile project management tools, today announced the general availability of its latest release featuring an all-new user interface (UI). Inspired by feedback from customers and partners, VersionOne designed the new UI to accelerate user adoption, improve usability and increase productivity.
VersionOne focused on the user experience for all team members (managers, developers, testers, etc.) making the product more intuitive and accessible. Improved primary navigation provides simplified access to frequently used functions in the application, increases customer awareness of more advanced functionality and delivers fast access to detailed content when necessary.
Cleaner, simpler, modern UI
- Clear, consistent navigation focuses your attention on where you are and what you can do
- Improved layout delivers common functions intuitively
- “How to” video guidance at your fingertips throughout the application
- Simplified views provide faster access to relevant content
Primary menu enhancements accelerate navigation
- Streamlined menu layout means faster time-to-proficiency for novice users
- Faster access to projects and filters makes it easier for users to quickly switch between projects
Improvements to team whiteboard views convey more information concisely
- Improved use of size and color allows team members to get the big picture at a glance
- Filtering on story cards helps users to drill down and see what’s important to them
The latest release also contains new integrations on VersionOne’s free, openAgile Platform. Included are Git, an open source distributed version control system; Electric Cloud, a market leader in build and release management technology; and support for the latest version of HP Quality Center 11.0.
Robert Holler, President and CEO, VersionOne
“Feedback from our customers and partners drives continuous improvement within our product. Our latest release is centered on a new UI designed to significantly improve the overall user experience for the tens of thousands of VersionOne’s users. Getting teams up to speed quickly on our products has always been one of our most important areas of focus. With this latest release, our leadership and continued focus on successfully helping teams scale their agile initiatives faster, easier and smarter will be even more evident.”
- VersionOne Release Webinars – Register Here: http://www.versionone.com/release/2011/spring
VersionOne is recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile project management tools. By simplifying the planning and tracking of agile projects, we help teams deliver better software faster. Since 2002, companies such as Adobe, Boeing, bwin, Intuit, Lilly, Lockheed Martin, McKesson, Oppenheimer, Qualcomm, Sabre and Siemens have turned to VersionOne. Today more than 30,000 teams from over 170 countries use VersionOne. Agile Made Easier @ VersionOne.com.
- Learn more about VersionOne
- VersionOne’s suite of agile project and lifecycle management tools helps companies scale agile faster, easier and smarter: http://www.versionone.com/Product/
- Learn more about VersionOne’s Ultimate Edition – a comprehensive agile lifecycle management platform for scaling agile organizations
- Agile Sherpa serves newcomers, practitioners, trainers, consultants, event planners and more: http://agilesherpa.org/