VersionOne Continues Strong Growth as Customers Scale Agile Initiatives
VersionOne, recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile application lifecycle management (ALM) software solutions, continues strong growth as agile practices gain momentum and scaled agile initiatives increase across market segments.
Due to the progress of agile, VersionOne finished 2013 with record revenue and added more than 300 new organizations to its customer base, which includes over 111,000 users.
To meet increasing customer demand for agile practices and enterprise agile at scale, the company has made significant investments in both its organization and in new capabilities for high-level planning, visibility, and collaboration in the VersionOne agile ALM platform. Highlights from the past year include:
- Added new executives for marketing, services, and customer experience to the leadership team.
- Expanded the organization in the U.S. and internationally.
- Added more than 35 new employees across all areas of the business.
- Bolstered its global partner network with new technology and services partners in North America and Europe.
- Significantly increased the number of VersionOne agile and technical consultants, expanding expertise and certifications in scaled agile practices.
- Achieved Scaled Agile’s Gold Partner certification.
- Accelerated product innovation focused on high-level planning, collaboration and visibility, including PlanningRoom, Conversations, and integrated support for the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
This year’s State of Agile survey, organized by VersionOne, indicates that today 57 percent of software organizations have more than five teams practicing agile and 38 percent have over 10 teams in contrast to only 30 percent one year earlier.*
“Scaling agile is on everyone’s radar and has served as the catalyst for our initiatives,” said VersionOne President and CEO Robert Holler. “We will continue to invest in helping organizations of all sizes scale their agile initiatives to bring the same agile success found at the development team level to higher-level strategy teams. This includes product innovation as well as the people, partnerships, services and educational resources to help businesses scale agile faster, easier, and smarter.”
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile ALM solutions. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with genuine respect and humility. Every single day we work hard to make a difference both in our community and with our customers.
Today more than 50,000 teams, including over 35 of the Fortune 100, use our products to help them scale their agile initiatives faster, easier, and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise, VersionOne customers get the best software tools in the industry backed by the pioneers of agile project and lifecycle management. Follow us on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and our blogs.