VersionOne’s AgilePalooza Community Event Returns to Dallas
VersionOne, recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile management tools, today announced that it will once again host its popular AgilePalooza event for the Dallas area software community, March 9th in Irving, TX.
AgilePalooza is a community event that brings together internationally recognized agile coaches and trainers with local software professionals. Attendees will learn about advancing agile methods through workshops and collaborative sessions. During breakout sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in group discussions.
Leading agile expert Esther Derby will deliver the event keynote entitled, ‘What the Heck is a Self-Organizing Team and What Does it Mean for Me?’
About the Event
Who: Attendees will benefit from several educational sessions and workshops delivered by recognized and experienced agile experts, including:
• Esther Derby works with individuals, teams, and managers to improve their ability to deliver valuable software. Esther is recognized as a leader in the human-side of software development, including management, systems-thinking, organizational change, collaboration, team building, facilitation and retrospectives.
• Alan Shalloway is the founder and CEO of Net Objectives. With almost 40 years of experience, Alan is an industry thought leader in Lean, Kanban and design patterns. He helps companies transition to Lean and Agile methods enterprise-wide and teaches courses in Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Design Patterns, and Object-Orientation.
• Don McGreal is Director of Learning Solutions at Improving Enterprises and is a hands-on agile consultant and instructor. Don is co-founder of TastyCupcakes.org, a comprehensive collection of games and exercises for accelerating the adoption of agile principles.
• Johnny Scarborough is Eliassen Group’s Chief Agilist. Johnny is focused on helping enterprises achieve greater value delivered to its customers through coaching and consulting with teams to guide them to pragmatically and truly adopt Agile methods in their product development operations.
• Steve Paro is an Agile and Product Consultant for VersionOne. As a trainer, Steve has trained hundreds of IT and development professionals on agile project management, requirements definition, process adoption and team best practices.
What: For $69 attendees receive a full day of agile learning, lunch and the opportunity to participate in one of two tracks: Practicing Agile and Planning Agile. The Practicing Agile track is geared toward those interested in agile fundamentals and engineering practices and the Planning Agile track is for those planning and managing multiple teams and projects.
Where: AgilePalooza Dallas, Marriott – DFW Airport, 8440 Freeport Parkway, Irving, TX 75063
When: Friday, March 9, 2012
More: For more information on AgilePalooza Dallas, or to register to attend, please visit:http://www.agilepalooza.com/Dallas2012/default.asp.
VersionOne is recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile project management tools. By simplifying the planning and tracking of agile projects, we help teams deliver better software faster. Since 2002, companies such as Adobe, Boeing, bwin, Intuit, Lilly, Lockheed Martin, McKesson, Oppenheimer, Qualcomm, Sabre and Siemens have turned to VersionOne. Today more than 30,000 teams from over 170 countries use VersionOne. Agile Made Easier @ VersionOne.com.
PerkettPR for VersionOne