Zmags Presents Live Webinar in Association With Retail Week, Paypal and Unipart: “Christmas Trading and Beyond: The Future of Ecommerce”
Zmags, the leading provider of rich media mobile and social merchandising, today announced a live webinar in association with Retail Week, Paypal and Unipart that will explore the state of the U.K. ecommerce market, reveal how it fared over the 2011 peak trading season and predict how the market will perform in 2012.
When: Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m. GMT
- Joanna Perry, Special Products Editor, Retail Week
- Rob Feldmann, Chief Executive, BrandAlley U.K.
- Simon Moran, Head of Relationship Management, PayPal U.K.
- Stephen Ashton, Chief Operating Officer, Unipart Consumer Logistics
- W. Sean Ford, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, Zmags
Why: According to IMRG, the U.K. ecommerce market is growing at a rate of 16 percent annually, with ecommerce sales accounting for 17 percent of total retail sales in the U.K. in 2011. With data like this, it’s apparent that mobile, social and tablet shopping represent the next trend in ecommerce, but a recent Zmags’ “Mobile, Social and Tablet Readiness Study” of U.K. retailers found that not many retailers are fully up to speed when it comes to mobile, tablet and social media. Only a few U.K. retailers are poised to take advantage of the ecommerce potential of these emerging digital platforms.
What: During this free webinar, speakers will discuss:
- Predictions and early indicators for online trading in 2012
- What retailers have learned from Christmas trading online in 2011
- Which areas to focus on to successfully compete on the web
- How to strengthen your Web and multichannel offer this year
Zmags helps thousands of the world’s most progressive global retailers and brands design brilliant and consistent marketing and merchandising campaigns across social, mobile, tablet, and e-commerce platforms, driving product discovery and inspiring purchases. Using the Zmags on-demand rich media merchandising platform, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit http://www.zmags.com.
InkHouse for Zmags