Zmags Ranked Number 70 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2011 Technology Fast 500™
- Zmags, the leading provider of rich media mobile and social merchandising, today announced it ranked number 70 on Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 500™ ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
- Zmags grew 1730 percent from 2006-2010.
- Serving more than 3,000 of the world’s most progressive brands in the retail, luxury and consumer products industries, Zmags’ on-demand merchandising platform enables its customers to mobilize their merchandise and strengthen brand value across tablets, websites, mobile devices and social media.
- Chief Executive Officer Michael Schreck credits Zmags’ 1730 percent revenue growth to the measurable and dramatic ROI the company delivers.
- Overall, 2011 Technology Fast 500™ companies achieved revenue growth ranging from 134 percent to 70,211 percent from 2006 to 2010, with an average growth of 1,736 percent.
“By helping companies create highly immersive brand experiences that promote product discovery, the Zmags platform is driving as much as a 500 percent increase in page views, 100 percent increase in conversions, and more than 40 percent lift in order sizes,” said Schreck. He added, “Mobile, tablet and social commerce are creating enormous opportunity for companies to engage their customers and strengthen their brands much more deeply than websites can on their own. Zmags is enabling our customers to monetize that experience – and they’re seeing the results translate to their bottom line.”
About Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 500™
Technology Fast 500, which was conducted by Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP, provides a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies – both public and private – in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2006 to 2010. In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of five years, and be headquartered within North America.
Zmags provides its on-demand rich media merchandising and customer analytics platform to the world’s most progressive brands. With 3,000 customers worldwide, Zmags is the global leader in helping retailers, luxury brands, and consumer product manufacturers drive product discovery and inspire purchase by creating a deeply immersive online, social and mobile shopping experience that increases conversion rates, order sizes and customer retention. CommercePro from Zmags enables retailers and brands to harness the power of online, mobile and social channels by bringing commerce transaction capability directly into the digital merchandising environment — whether a consumer is using a tablet, website, smartphone or social site. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, Mass. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com.