Zmags Selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup
- Zmags, the rich-media mobile and social marketing platform provider, has been honored as a Red Herring Top 100 North America tech startup, a prestigious award recognizing the year’s most promising private companies.
- Zmags was selected based on its innovative technology that enables brands and marketers to create completely new kinds of digital marketing and e-commerce environments for the Web, tablets, smartphones and social sites with curated digital experiences such as digital catalogs, lookbooks, microsites, and other types of rich-media content. Using Zmags, more than 2,000 of the world’s most progressive companies are seeing increases in customer engagement, order values, page views and conversions, as well as heightened brand loyalty.
- Red Herring’s editorial staff evaluated the 150 companies competing for placement in its Top 100 on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technology innovation, management quality, strategy, and market penetration.
- Zmags COO and CMO, W. Sean Ford, presented to the judging panel and accepted the award on behalf of the collective Zmags team.
- Zmags was also a proud winner of the Red Herring 100 Europe in 2009, an award given to the top 100 private technology companies based in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- “Choosing the companies with the strongest potential was by no means a small feat,” said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. “After rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of candidates from across North America to the Top 100 Winners. We believe Zmags embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. Zmags should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was very strong.”
- “It’s an incredible honor to be selected as a Red Herring Top 100 tech startup,” said W. Sean Ford, COO and CMO of Zmags, accepting the award on behalf of the company. “As we enter a new era of ‘discovery commerce,’ it is Zmags’ mission to redefine the social and mobile shopping experience, and to help smart marketers create new types of curated digital experiences that inspire users to interact, engage and purchase.”
Zmags is redefining the online content and shopping experience across Web, tablet, mobile, and social channels with our cloud-based rich-media marketing platform. We provide marketers and e-commerce teams from many vertical industries with a deeply engaging and fluid online presentation capability that lets them tell highly captivating stories through curated digital experiences, such as digital catalogs. With Zmags, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com.