- Tope Awotona
The easiest way to schedule meetings
Calendly is a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool that makes it incredibly easy to find a meeting time without the hassle. OpenView is proud to have led their recent $350M funding round.
Why people love Calendly:
- It’s an enjoyable, simplified scheduling experience that invitees love just as much as users
- Customizable schedules allow users to spend more time on top priorities by preventing last-minute meetings and scheduling conflicts through buffer times, daily limits, secret event types, and more
- Flexibility for individual users and large teams alike. Calendly accommodates scheduling needs and streamlines workflows with a variety of meeting types and robust capabilities.
- Integrations with Google, Office 365, and Outlook calendars and apps like Salesforce, Zapier, and GoToMeeting for a seamless user experience
- Calendly’s $350M Series B: We’re Just Getting Started
- A New Era for PLG: Introducing the Age of Connected Work
- ICYMI: Meet Tope Awotona, Calendly’s Founder and CEO
- How Calendly Built Virality Into Their Product to Achieve Rapid Growth [Podcast]
- Inventing Product-Led Growth: How PLG Went From An Idea to the Biggest Trend In Software
Fueling the future of work.
Our mission is to improve people’s working lives. The companies we invest in make it happen.