Top Stats from SiriusDecisions Summit 2015 [Infographic]
B2B sales and marketing leaders flocked to Nashville to attend the 10th annual SiriusDecisions Summit this past week. With over 50 analyst sessions there was plenty of new research, data, insights, and best practices to go around (see the full agenda).
For those who couldn’t attend, we’ve put together an infographic featuring some of the biggest — and in some cases, most surprising — stats revealed at the Summit.
Click below to enlarge:
With those stats in mind, here are a few articles and resources that can help you tackle the buying journey, generate and nurture more leads, and utilize new technology to give your growth and revenue a boost.
Tips for Engaging Buyers Early During the Buying Journey
- B2B Sales Tip: It’s Never Too Early to Start Talking About Value by Daniel Zamudio
- The Truth About Social Selling [webinar] with Jill Rowley
- The Keys to Insight Selling: How to Make Your Message Stick [podcast] with Michael Harris
- HubSpot’s Secret to Scalable Sales Enablement by Rick Burnes
Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing Resources
- Get More Customers: How to Build an Outbound Lead Generation Team that Drives Sales [free eBook]
- Lead Generation Activity Calculator
- 3 Components of a Successful Lead Nurture Strategy by Blake Harris (with free assessment)
New Marketing Technology
- Predictive Lead Scoring Made Simple by Jonathan Crowe
- A Simple Framework for Unlocking Full-Funnel Marketing Attribution Intelligence by Nadim Hossain
- Keys to Avoiding a Marketing Automation Meltdown by Justin Gray
Did we miss an important stat? Let me know in the comments below.
Want to feature this infographic on your site? Just copy & paste the code below:
Infographic by: Rachel Worthman
Learn about the content you should be creating once your company has product-market fit.
Learn why Camille Ricketts is prioritizing cleverness over efficiency, her marketing strategy for the End User Era, and more.
The first rule of marketing to developers is to never market to developers. GitHub’s VP of Growth Marketing, Wendy Perilli, explains how market to this community.