My New Year’s Resolutions
As 2011 winds down and I wrap up my last blog entry of the year, I figure what better way to close things out then by putting together a little New Year’s wish list for 2012. Here it goes….
- Continue to help our portfolio companies build something great and be an ongoing resource for their development
- Do our best to deliver as much value add as we can to everyone in the portfolio
- Great exits and investment results!
- Make some great new additions to the portfolio!
- Continue to grow the OpenView brand in the venture community and continue to grow the existing, kick a$$ team we already have in place.
- Lose 10 lbs
OK, the last one isn’t OpenView related but oh well. Enjoy the holidays everyone!
While the markets moved up this week, we strongly caution against believing that the worst is over.
In these unprecedented times, know that we’re all in this together. Business still goes on, and we’re committed to backing the next generation of software companies that improve people’s working lives.