My New Year’s Resolutions
As 2011 winds down and I wrap up my last blog entry of the year, I figure what better way to close things out then by putting together a little New Year’s wish list for 2012. Here it goes….
- Continue to help our portfolio companies build something great and be an ongoing resource for their development
- Do our best to deliver as much value add as we can to everyone in the portfolio
- Great exits and investment results!
- Make some great new additions to the portfolio!
- Continue to grow the OpenView brand in the venture community and continue to grow the existing, kick a$$ team we already have in place.
- Lose 10 lbs
OK, the last one isn’t OpenView related but oh well. Enjoy the holidays everyone!
We know founding a business can sometimes be a long and lonely journey. But SaaS founders don’t have to go it alone. Join OpenView’s Mastermind Founder Community here for exclusive access to expert insights on PLG, GTM and vertical SaaS and so much more.
As summer winds down, the fall event season is kicking into high gear. But with so many conferences on offer, it can be hard to keep up with everything that’s happening and harder still to pick where to spend your time (and budget). Get the best of the best events to attend this fall here.