Giving Thanks for SaaS Business Tools: Compendium Blogware
As a firm that takes content marketing seriously, especially our corporate blogging efforts, I couldn’t help but to reflect on the SaaS Business tool I am especially grateful for during this time of Thanksgiving — Compendium. Why?
- It helps streamline the process of multi-user corporate blogging (both the submission and approval process)
- It has a great backend structure for organizing our posts
- It is run by an awesome management team that truly understands how to build a content marketing strategy (Chris Baggott and Ali Sales Roach)
- It is one of the reasons why we are able to attract more visitors to our OpenView Venture Partners corporate site through non-paid means.
- It has you reading this post!
If you are considering engaging more formal best practices around corporate blogging, I strongly suggest looking into Compendium.
97% of security executives plan to expand or continue existing spend on identity and access management tools in 2021.