OpenView Venture Partners to Host Upcoming Content Marketing Workshop
Boston-based growth capital fund OpenView Venture Partners will proudly host our very first Content Marketing Workshop in Boston, October 8-9, 2009.
Several members of our growth equity firm will participate in the action, in addition to widespread representation from several of our portfolio companies.
The event will showcase 6 speakers, experts if you will, in the area of content marketing. It is my pleasure to introduce them below:
- Joe Pulizzi – Founder of client-vendor matching site Junta42
- Jonathan Kranz – Principal, Kranz Communications
- Andrew Davis – Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder, Tippingpoint Labs
- Christine Perkett – Founder/CEO of PerkettPR
- Mike Volpe – VP of Inbound Marketing at HubSpot
- Chris Baggott – Co-Founder of ExactTarget and Co-Founder/CEO of Compendium Blogware
Various sessions over the two day workshop will address the ins and outs of content marketing. As a group, we will explore this topic through presentations, interactive sessions, and Q&A.
After much hard work from all involved – and still a bit more to come – I am excited to get this event underway, to meet all of the fantastic speakers, and to reap the benefits of the endless learnings to come!
97% of security executives plan to expand or continue existing spend on identity and access management tools in 2021.