End-of-Year Content: Looking Back and Eyeing the Future
The end of the year is upon us, and we’ve spent a good part of the past month both reviewing our most popular content from the past year and looking ahead to 2012.
In case you missed it, here is a quick collection of end-of-year content from the OpenView team. Browse the links below, and we’ll see you next year!
Top Posts from 2011
Sales Management – A collection of our most popular tips for sales managers and teams
Marketing – 10 of our top marketing articles from the past year
Recruiting – A breakdown of our hiring and recruiting posts that had the most impact in 2011
More popular posts this year from the OpenView team:
- Apple’s Marketing Strategy: History Repeats Itself (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- 5 Strategies that Predict Success in Software Companies (Firas Raouf)
- Does Google Panda Signal the End of SEO as We Know It? (Brendan Cournoyer)
- Expansion Stage CEOs: Understand the Power of 3! (Scott Maxwell)
- 6 Tips to Solve Your Top Content Marketing Challenges (Amanda Maksymiw)
- Even Startups Need a COO (Firas Raouf)
- Useless Distractions that Will Derail Your Company’s Expansion (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- Kindle Fire Marketing Strategy: Amazon’s Big Bet (Brandon Hickie)
- Leadership at the Expansion Stage: Dos and Don’ts (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- A How-To Guide for Google+ (Amanda Maksymiw)
2011 in Review
3 Biggest PR Blunders of 2011 – Er-Si An highlights some of the things that went wrong in 2011
Highlights for B2B Marketing – Amanda Maksymiw looks at the year that was in the online marketing world
OpenView Labs Sales Initiatives – Devon McDonald takes a trip down memory lane to rehash how OpenView collaborated with its portfolio in 2011
Top Posts from Brandon Hickie – Our resident research associate shares 10 of his favorite blog articles, covering everything from corporate strategy and marketing techniques to customer service and market research
Predictions for 2012
Technology – Tien Anh Nguyen forecasts the tech revolution for the coming year
Recruiting and HR Trends – We ask our panel for their top predictions for hiring and recruiting in 2012
Agile – Experts discuss what the New Year holds for agile development
Inside Sales – Experts opine on what the world of inside and B2B sales will look like in 2012
Salespeople – Dave Kahle looks at what sales teams should be prepared for next year
For more of the latest great content from the OpenView team, visit the OpenView Blog!
Is product-led sales right for your business? Read this in-depth blueprint to find out and learn how to get started today.
Minimize distractions, increase revenue, and get your sales reps back to selling. Here’s how.