End-of-Year Content: Looking Back and Eyeing the Future
The end of the year is upon us, and we’ve spent a good part of the past month both reviewing our most popular content from the past year and looking ahead to 2012.
In case you missed it, here is a quick collection of end-of-year content from the OpenView team. Browse the links below, and we’ll see you next year!
Top Posts from 2011
Sales Management – A collection of our most popular tips for sales managers and teams
Marketing – 10 of our top marketing articles from the past year
Recruiting – A breakdown of our hiring and recruiting posts that had the most impact in 2011
More popular posts this year from the OpenView team:
- Apple’s Marketing Strategy: History Repeats Itself (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- 5 Strategies that Predict Success in Software Companies (Firas Raouf)
- Does Google Panda Signal the End of SEO as We Know It? (Brendan Cournoyer)
- Expansion Stage CEOs: Understand the Power of 3! (Scott Maxwell)
- 6 Tips to Solve Your Top Content Marketing Challenges (Amanda Maksymiw)
- Even Startups Need a COO (Firas Raouf)
- Useless Distractions that Will Derail Your Company’s Expansion (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- Kindle Fire Marketing Strategy: Amazon’s Big Bet (Brandon Hickie)
- Leadership at the Expansion Stage: Dos and Don’ts (Tien Anh Nguyen)
- A How-To Guide for Google+ (Amanda Maksymiw)
2011 in Review
3 Biggest PR Blunders of 2011 – Er-Si An highlights some of the things that went wrong in 2011
Highlights for B2B Marketing – Amanda Maksymiw looks at the year that was in the online marketing world
OpenView Labs Sales Initiatives – Devon McDonald takes a trip down memory lane to rehash how OpenView collaborated with its portfolio in 2011
Top Posts from Brandon Hickie – Our resident research associate shares 10 of his favorite blog articles, covering everything from corporate strategy and marketing techniques to customer service and market research
Predictions for 2012
Technology – Tien Anh Nguyen forecasts the tech revolution for the coming year
Recruiting and HR Trends – We ask our panel for their top predictions for hiring and recruiting in 2012
Agile – Experts discuss what the New Year holds for agile development
Inside Sales – Experts opine on what the world of inside and B2B sales will look like in 2012
Salespeople – Dave Kahle looks at what sales teams should be prepared for next year
For more of the latest great content from the OpenView team, visit the OpenView Blog!
Just like the best politicians craft a compelling vision for the future and take the public along for that journey, sales leaders can do the same for their teams and customers.
Stripe’s former Head of Revenue and Growth explains how his team enables developers to try the product before they commit to a contract.
Cloud marketplaces are still a new sales channel, but this $250B (and growing) market can’t be ignored. Here are key insights for 2021 and beyond.